A red robin in spring.
(Photo: blmiers/CC, Flickr
This week in BC there are many great activities for the family to enjoy. Here are just a few:
Explore the Be a Tourist in Your Hometown
- This event happens from February 27 to March 2.
- This event features free or discounted Victoria attractions.
- Enjoy more than 30 attractions, valued at over $300.
Visit the 2014 Brant Wildlife Festival!
- This festival celebrates nature, especially Brant geese as they visit the shores of Parksville & Qualicum Beach.
- There are nature walks, wildlife viewing adventures, camps for children, and more.
Enjoy Griz Days 2014
- This event happens from February 28, 2014 to March 2, 2014.
- Fernie, BC’s annual winter festival offers good times for all ages & fun for the whole family!
Take the family to the 23rd Annual Children’s Festival
- Event happens on Saturday, March 01, 2014.
- The admission for children is $2; parents by donation.
- A day of many activities for children and parents.