Enjoy the community spirit at Canada Day Celebrations
- Details: Start Canada Day early with a range of festivities. Activities begin June 14 and continue until the big event on July1! See this schedule for more information.
- Dates and times: Daily from June 14, 2014 to July 1, 2014
- Location: 652 Columbia Ave
Experience the rodeo at Williams Lake Stampede Grounds.
- Details: Enjoy several days of rodeo fun! Events include bull riding, ladies barrel racing, bareback and saddle bronco riding, steer wrestling and tie down roping. This is a well-known family rodeo and community event.
- Dates and times: Daily from June 27, 2014 to June 30, 2014
- Location: Williams Lake Stampede Grounds
Enjoy all the fun at Westside Daze.
- Details: This free family festival is for everyone. There will be evening concerts, a parade, fireworks, kids’ fair, a show-and-shine, a giant Canada Day cake. There will also be First Nation Day celebrations, duct tape boar races, a BBQ, and much more.
- Dates and times: Daily from June 27, 2014 to July 1, 2014
- Location: 3737 Old Okanagan Hwy
Celebrate “the King” at 13th Annual Pacific Northwest Elvis Festival.
- Details: This festival brings Elvis fans from all over, to celebrate the King of Rock & Roll! Tribute artists will sing on outdoor stages set around the Okanagan Lake.
- Dates and times: Daily from June 27, 2014 to June 29, 2014
- Location: Okanagan Lake Park & Penticton Convention Centre
Watch the performers at the Vancouver International Busker Festival.
- Details: Street performers from across Canada and around the world perform on Granville Street in downtown Vancouver. There will be two days of family entertainment. There will be more than 80 shows. There will be comedy, acrobatics, music, magicians and more.
- Dates and times: Daily from June 28, 2014 to June 29, 2014
- Location: Granville Street, Downtown
Join in the special celebration at Canada Day at the Cape.
- Details: On July 1st, 2014, Nuyumbalees Cultural Centre will host Canada Day at the Cape. Festival activities highlight the history of area. Watch as the traditional tribal journey canoes enter the territory on July 1st from Washington State. The Canada Day at the Cape celebration will bring together an estimated 5,000 guests. Complimentary shuttle services from the ferry dock and other locations throughout the Island, to the Village will be available all day.
- Dates and times: Tuesday, July 01, 2014
- Location: 34 Weway Road, Cape Mudge
Get outside and “have a ball” at Island Summer Games.
- Details: This sport and social event features a range of competitions, including basketball, soccer, slo-pitch, ball hockey, dodgeball and touch football. The will be music, a beer garden, a BBQ, exhibitors, awards, special guests and more!
- Dates and times: Daily from June 27, 2014 to June 28, 2014
- Location: Topaz Park on Blanshard & Finlayson Street