Take the whole family to the Richmond Night Market.
- Details: This popular free outdoor market has many food booths. Enjoy over 200 merchants, live entertainment, games, contests and prizes.
- Dates and times: Weekly on Friday-Sunday, opening at 7:00 pm.
- Location: No. 3 Road & River Road, one block from Bridgeport SkyTrain Station
Find locally grown produce and arts and crafts at the Bella Coola Valley Farmers’ Market.
- Details: Buy fresh produce, local honey and homemade treats. Fine arts and crafts come from the Valley.
- Dates and times: Weekly on Sundays
- Location: Quonset Hut, Hwy 20
Shop for food and crafts at Armstrong Farmers’ Market.
- Details: This market is one of the oldest in BC. The market features baked goods, ethnic foods, fresh produce, jams and jellies, cheeses, and more! There are also local crafts for kids and adults.
- Dates and times: Weekly on Saturdays
- Location: Armstrong IPE Fairgrounds
Enjoy the small town friendly New Denver Friday market
- Details: This little market sits amongst fruit trees and flower gardens, beneath shady maples. They feature locally grown vegetables, flowers, fruits, herbs and perennials
- Dates and times: Weekly on Fridays
- Location: New Denver’s main street