The end of summer is near.
Throughout the summer we have been featuring stories
from our 2014 Write a Story contest.
You can read the winning stories here.
The honourable mention stories we posted were:
- “The nature of wilderness” by Rick Edmonds
- “My favourite memory” by Harlei Kelliher
- “Arriving in Vancouver” by Sonia Wang
- “My first car” by Nage Sulaiman
- “Participation for wellness” by Thompson River University Life Skills Reading Class
The Westcoast Reader would like to thank all who submitted stories.
www.TheWestcoastReader.com©2012-2014 The Official Westcoast Reader